What To Expect
Here is what a typical service might look like.
1. Music For the first 25 minutes or so, we’ll sing some simple songs about God and often to God. Feel free to sing along or just enjoy the music from our worship leaders and musicians. Some people like to stand the entire time, and others like to sit. Just be comfortable and feel free to be yourself!
2. Community We’ll briefly tell you about a few things happening around here and then give you an opportunity to make some new friends.
3. Prayer No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, God is waiting for you, ready to listen to you hurt, pain, passion, and desires. During our prayer time, we take a few moments to ask God to help us with the issues of life that are common to all.
4. Message We will spend 30-40 minutes learning how to apply God’s Truth to life’s challenges. We often use video or life stories (testimonies) as part of our service.
5. Closing A short closing prayer and that’s it. If you like, individual prayer is offered at the front of the Sanctuary after every service. You will find warm and caring individuals who desire to pray with you and for you at the front of the Sanctuary.Please feel free to come forward and stay as long as you’d like.
6. Giving Giving can happen anytime. When you enter, when you leave or somewhere in between. We no longer past the offering plate. However for those who value the mission of Cornerstone Church and want to partner wit us, we have boxes by the exits so we can give back to God a portion of what He’s given to us.